Erin comes to us with 17 years of experience in multi-family, collegiate and LIHTC housing. She joined Maestri-Murrell in February 2016 as a community manager and quickly began taking on additional tasks. Erin has since joined the corporate office as a Regional Property Supervisor and is now responsible for overseeing operations of multiple communities in Baton Rouge, as well as, Gonzales, Lafayette and Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
With Erin’s proven track record of experience and professionalism, it has awarded Maestri-Murrell Property Management the ability to expand their portfolio within the company.
Expertise & Strengths
- Extensive knowledge in multi-family and LITCH/Section 8 Housing
- Property Analysis and Budgeting
- Supervision and Training
- HUD reporting
- Real Estate Sales, Bob Brooks School of Real Estate and Insurance, LLC
Affiliations & Memberships
- Baton Rouge Apartment Association
- Site Compliance Specialist, Housing Credit Training Center
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Louisiana
- Great Baton Rouge Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors